Monday, October 5, 2009

Request for Commentary & Feedback


Mom and I are dying to know what you think of our blog. Sure I haven't posted much lately, but I've been exhausted! This is due to my frequent extra-LONG walks that Mom has been taking me on, which have been eating up my time lately. Currently, I am barking up some brainstorming with my pack, so stay tuned because I have some surprises in the works...


Till then, what do you think of our blog? Do you have any suggestions, questions or feedback that you would like to offer? Or have a canine story you would like to share...just e-mail us at HarleysMission@gmail.com
paw print clipart
Thanks!



3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and I love it. Written from the heart, they are always the best. The other wonderful thing is you, Harley! You're black, and you remind me of my 'boy' ... Keep writing, and I'll keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mareike - Thank you kindly, we greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue to write [always from the heart]. Keep in touch!

    Canine Kisses,

    Harley

    ReplyDelete